Do you have an idea to fight climate change? Do you think you could improve the efficiency of industry? Do you know how to increase the availability of clean water? Do you think that you are able to conduct business globally with your idea? If so, the EU-Russia Innovation Forum Innovation Competition is for you!
Win a Green Energy field trip to the USA.
The competition is divided into the following three themes, which our Forum sees as high priority areas for the world:
- Energy Efficiency
- Green and Smart City
Please see the competition instructions below.
Innovation Competition 2014 Instructions
This is a chance of a decade to become the first associated with the new era of innovation cooperation between the EU and Russia. Competition Finalists will receive unparalleled publicity as the Awarding Ceremony will take place at the 4th EU-Russian Innovation Forum on June, 2014.
Purpose of the competition is to boost the internationalization of Russian and European technology start-ups and innovations. Aim is to find and recognize new potential High Technology Business Ideas and New Business Models.
Russian and European corporations, universities, entrepreneurs, inventors, research institutions and technology enterprises in the field of Energy Efficiency, Cleantech and Green and Smart City.
Best innovation is awarded:
- Business field trip to USA.
- Investment opportunities with investment company LURECO
- Business premises in Technopolis Lappeenranta where growth seeking hi-tech start-ups have enthusiastic environment with services in Green Campus LUT
How to take part?
Prepare a Business Presentation in English by using the Competition Tool (linkki https://www.innodatabase.com/submit), where you can submit your idea
- Competition time is from February 1, 2014 until April 30, 2014
- Keep it simple and understandable: focus on Business not only Technology
- Finalists will be published on May 16, 2014
- Pitching to the Jury in Lappeenranta EU-Russian Innovation Forum session on June 5 at 16.30 – 18.30 “Green Changers”. The travel costs are covered by the competitors.
- Jury meeting after the pitching
- Awarding Ceremony on June 5 2014 at EU-Russia Innovation Forum in Gala Dinner
Finalist teams will be informed about the Pitching session after publishing finalists on May 16, 2014.